This is an image of our current tent.

The Eddie Bauer 10X10. We have loved this tent because of the all the open screen and the little amount of time it takes to put it up. It comes with an additional cover for when it rains, or if you want privacy. All in all it has served us well, but to be honest it is a bit like a member of the family and hard to see its flaws because of all the time we have spent together. If it were someone else's tent, and not our own home away from home, where my family has spent countless hours then I would loudly complain about the splinters I get from the fiberglass pole that busted a few years back. And if I were being completely open I would admit that putting together an additional cover to protect from the rain can be a pain. Lucky for me, Jason does that part when we camp, but I am sure it would be more convenient not to have to get out of the tent, run a pole through the center and throw an additional cover over the tent in the middle of the night. The tent is no longer for sale, so I don't have to warn anyone away from it. I have so many happy memories in our tent that I can't really complain about the flaws too much. But when we purchase a new tent, and we will be soon, we will try to go into it with open eyes.
The Eddie Bauer 10X10. We have loved this tent because of the all the open screen and the little amount of time it takes to put it up. It comes with an additional cover for when it rains, or if you want privacy. All in all it has served us well, but to be honest it is a bit like a member of the family and hard to see its flaws because of all the time we have spent together. If it were someone else's tent, and not our own home away from home, where my family has spent countless hours then I would loudly complain about the splinters I get from the fiberglass pole that busted a few years back. And if I were being completely open I would admit that putting together an additional cover to protect from the rain can be a pain. Lucky for me, Jason does that part when we camp, but I am sure it would be more convenient not to have to get out of the tent, run a pole through the center and throw an additional cover over the tent in the middle of the night. The tent is no longer for sale, so I don't have to warn anyone away from it. I have so many happy memories in our tent that I can't really complain about the flaws too much. But when we purchase a new tent, and we will be soon, we will try to go into it with open eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment